|立可（RECRUIT EXPRESS）最新 IT 職缺
|| Solution Architect
- Major Responsibilities:
- Understand the end user’s current and future expectations and needs in order act as the advocate and trusted advisor of the customer on its future strategy and positioning. Understands, capture and challenge inputs from decision makers technical and operational staff.
- Obtain details of the customer’s current environment and present mode of operation. Analyses those inputs, together with perceived market expectations and translates them into a set of consistent requirements providing a variety of cross-domains solutions that meet customer needs (business, operational, functional and regulatory) in the most effective way. 30%
- Takes overall responsibility for the design of all aspects of the solution, working across organizations to achieve workable end-to-end solutions including ALU and third party sub-systems. To achieve this, he may lead a team of architects from various organizations.
- Requirement Criteria:
- Education Level: Telecom Engineer or University Degree i.e. Telecom Engineering
- Working Experience: Over 5 years experience in Telecommunications. Experience in developing multi-service solutions e.g. IP Services, including the integration with legacy network, access and transport, OSS, …
- Professional Skills: Expert knowledge of Telecommunications Networks, customer platforms interface and services. Thorough knowledge of IP Networking, QoS and wireless access technologies. CPE, OSS and Applications integration.
- Others: Advanced technical skills, computer skills, excellent communications skills and highly self motivated. Customer Engagement and presentation
|| 1.3M ~ 2M